... unless you are one or more of the following:
- MMO "veteran"
- MMO forum-poster or forum-lurker
- MMO armchair designer
- MMO developer (hobbyist or actual)
- MMO blogger
So, basically, if you have an opinion about MMO design (rather than just playing them) -- take this survey. It's 4 questions and takes 30 seconds.
I'm taking a software business class, and I'd like to hear your opinions: this is a survey about at what point you're willing to try new MMOs at all. Afterwards, drop a comment to join the discussion.
- Subscription required to try
- Free 30-day trial
- Free unlimited-time trial
- Completely free-to-play
The Discussion Points:
- What do MMO veterans, forum-goers, and bloggers (i.e. Not-your-average-gamer) see as the maximum barrier to entry to even try an MMO in the first place?
- Just how big is the gap between Free unlimited-time trials, and Free-to-play for you? If there is a gap, why does it matter to you?