Rocket Bottle Games are excited to present our sliding block puzzle game, Chicken Scramble, currently out on iOS and Android.
To download, follow one of these links:
iOS App Store
Here are some features:
- 2048-style gameplay that you can fit into bite-sized sessions
- Challenging stages that vary in size and shape, populated by obstacles that you will love to hate, such as destructible haybales or dandelions seemingly hellbent on world domination
- No numbers or poorly cropped photos of dogs--just adorable, hand-drawn chickens
- Full social integration so that you can play with your friends and help one another out
- Free-to-play, with the option of in-app purchases
If you are interested in doing a review of our game, please contact us using the developer email at the bottom of the Google Play or App Store pages.
We would also appreciate it if you could support the game by liking the official Chicken Scramble Facebook page and sharing it with your friends.
You can also follow us on Twitter at @ChickenScramble.
Chicken Scramble was developed using the Unity engine; all code was written in C# and we used NGUI for the UI. All artwork was drawn by hand in Adobe Photoshop.