Gameversity, the online education website for game developers, is offering two free online seminars,
- Introduction to C++ (2 weeks)
- Game Design Treatments: Refining the Dream (2 weeks)
the following seminars (2 week)
- OpenGL Shader Programming
- Real-Time Radiosity
and the following courses (6 and 12 weeks)
- Introduction to Game Programming (12 weeks)
- Game Mathematics (6 weeks)
- Direct3D 9 Graphics Programming (12 weeks)
- Advanced Rendering (12 weeks)
Check out www.Gameversity.com
Gameversity offers courses that help students learn game programming from scratch. Our lineup includes the following classes: Introduction to Game Programming, which introduces students to the all aspects of 3D game programming; Game Mathematics, which teaches students the mathematics used in game programming; Direct3D 9 Graphics Programming, which teaches students how to write DirectX 9 programs; and Advanced Rendering, which explains next-neneration lighting algorithms together with shadow volumes, cube mapping and High-Dynamic Range lighting.
To give students the opportunity to quickly update their knowledge in a specific game programming field, we also offer game programming seminars. These seminars cover a wide range of topics, such as AI programming, lighting, and shader programming.