Gameversity, the online education website for game developers, is offering two free online seminars.
- Free Chat Session Fourier Transforms by Volker Nachmann (2 hours)
- Free 2-Day Seminar: Implementing Parallax Mapping and the Cook- Torrance Reflection model with GLSL by Jesse Laeuchli and Wolfgang Engel (2 Days)
Furthermore the following regular seminars and courses will start in June:
- Direct3D 9 Graphics Programming Special 5 Weeks Edition by Stefan Zerbst
- Introduction to 3D Game Programming by Volker Nachmann (21 weeks)
- Game Design Foundations by Roger Pedersen (12 weeks)
- Cartoon Rendering by Vishvananda Ishaya (2 weeks)
Check out Gameversity.com
Gameversity offers courses that help students learn game programming from scratch. Our lineup includes the following classes: Introduction to Game Programming, which introduces students to the all aspects of 3D game programming; Game Mathematics, which teaches students the mathematics used in game programming; Direct3D 9 Graphics Programming, which teaches students how to write DirectX 9 programs; and Advanced Rendering, which explains next-neneration lighting algorithms together with shadow volumes, cube mapping and High-Dynamic Range lighting.
To give students the opportunity to quickly update their knowledge in a specific game programming field, we also offer game programming seminars. These seminars cover a wide range of topics, such as AI programming, lighting, and shader programming.