Hello my name is Joshua Jewell and I have been creating indy games on the side for about 7 years. I am currently developing a game and am the sole developer / game designer. I am looking for a contract artist to generate the content for this game.
The game I am developing is a cross between boggle and tetris attack. Each player has a game board and as they clear tiles by forming words they drop tiles on their opponent. The first player to overflow loses.
A demo of the game can be player here: http://184.108.40.206/WebDump/WebPlayer/WebPlayer.html
Here is a link to another of my games: http://www.kongregate.com/games/joshuajewell/check-flag
Here are a list of the assets required for the game: (I am unsure of resolutions so I would want vector art)
- 8 unique characters with the following animations (attack, idle, defeat, excited, special effect)
- 8 backgrounds, one for each character
- button artwork for the following states ( regular, mouse over, pressed )
- Main Menu Screen
- Shop menu screen
- pop up screen ( background, border )
- Tile set with all letters ( a-z ) 4 different colored tiles.
- Burning tile image
- Frozen tile image.
- Any tile image ( a tile that can be any letter )
- Game board artwork ( tile section and character info area )
- Tile selection artwork
- Grouped Tile image ( for when tiles are dropped and the group needs to be broken apart )
- Sound ( mute / unmute ) button
- Music ( mute / unmute ) button
- Win and Lose text for the end of a game
- Special bar assets ( border, fill, empty background )
- Time asset for when the player is overflown
- Animation for when a tile is removed
- Animation for when a group is broken
If interested please e-mail me at email@example.com and include the following:
- A link to your portfolio
- A bid for the project
- A timeline for project completion