NeoAxis Group has finally released NeoAxis Engine 1.0. It took over six years for NeoAxis Engine to grow from a project being developed by a single enthusiast into a most innovative 3D development tool with an international team working on it.
NeoAxis Engine is an all-purpose, modern 3D graphics engine for 3D simulations, visualizations and games.
Short list NeoAxis Engine 1.0 features:
- NeoAxis Engine includes unique software environment used for creating project's game logic. NeoAxis Game Object System is an integrated system including Game Object Editor, Map Editor, built-in networking support which enables game object synchronization on high-level.
- NeoAxis API has a powerful .NET based API. The power of NeoAxis Engine and .NET enables you to concentrate on development of the project logic and to obtain greatest speed and quality of development. Internally, the engine uses the power of unmanaged C/C++ components such as rendering, physics and audio for maximal performance.
- Full-featured set of tools covers all areas of asset development. Toolset includes World Editor, Terrain Editor, Game Object Editor, GUI Editor, Effects Editor, Physical Model Editor, Material Editor.
- Support of all major IDE’s including Microsoft Visual Studio, SharpDevelop and MonoDevelop.
- Advanced physics simulation includes support of two physical engines (NVIDIA PhysX 2.8.4 and ODE).
- Ability to create windowed and non-game applications. The SDK includes examples of WinForms and WPF applications.
- Rendering components include most of modern advanced features such as 64-bit HDR Rendering, Parallel-Split Shadow Maps, Realistic water shading, and more. NeoAxis also is optimized for a wider range of video cards. In addition to the support of modern video cards, NeoAxis supports integrated cards and laptop video cards.
- Ready to marketplace deployment. NeoAxis powered games are already being sold on Steam, Impulse, Mac App Store, GamersGate.
Read more about NeoAxis on www.neoaxis.com