The RSS doesn't seem to have updated in my active bookmarks under FireFox since 3d Realms shut down. I've tried creating a new RSS feed under a different directory but with no change in results.
The RSS feed worked for a while but now it is not working again.
Thanks for reporting this; I've sent a message to Dia.
It's working again. The problem was the RSS generator was choking on some special characters like trademark symbols and accented letters. We've worked around it for the moment by stripping those characters out of the newsposts before RSS-ifying; a real fix is pending.
Apparently it chokes on the % symbol too.