blaless at August 1st, 2009 10:00 — #1
Description Hi all,
To show off what the Kalydo GDK v2 can do, we started with a feature dungeon. Kalydo offers free technology to make web games with and provide free hosting of your games. You can go and check it out on the Game Development Community of Kalydo at:
Dream create play is a social site for game devvers to make games together and show what they are doing.
The feature dungeon is of course a pub and not a dungeon. You cannot put a pool table in a dungeon and what is a demo without a pool table.
- a simple pool game (just click on the balls)
- dynamic lights on a physical chain (the lamp, with z you can grab it)
- particle systems (the little candles)
Next things on the list are;
- better interface... now too many buttons
- working shotgun (you can pick it up already, but it doesn't shoot yet)
If you have any cool features, just let us know here or on Dream Create Play.
The Kalydo Tech Team
reedbeta at August 1st, 2009 14:49 — #2
Looks nice except that you really need some kind of shadows, especially under the coffee table there. Even just some fakey ambient-occlusion stuff would help tremendously.
starstutter at August 1st, 2009 15:27 — #3
it looks good so far, but agreed. It sort of looks like the table is floating.
Otherwise though, good job and good luck on the project.