I've just released Hdg Remote Debug, a live update and debug inspector for Unity. You can get it here: http://u3d.as/sHr
Hdg Remote Debug is a live update and debug tool for Unity 3D that lets you inspect the GameObjects, components, and serialized fields in your game after it has been deployed onto a device. It is an alternative to the Unity Remote that actually works! You can tweak fields on the live build while sitting in the Unity editor, and it's great for quickly iterating on settings like UI layout and touch controls.
- Simple to use.
- Runs on any platform that Unity supports (tested in the Mac and Windows editor, and with Android and iPhone devices, but it should work everywhere).
- Works with micro mscorlib!
- Iterate on touch controls on the device.
- More reliable than the Unity Remote.
- Works with Unity free or Pro.
- Drop the provided prefab into your scene.
- Build and deploy to your device.
- Bring up the Hdg Remote Debug window by clicking on "Window > Hdg Remote Debug".
- Click the "Active Player" button and your device should appear in the list.
- Select it and profit!
Hdg Remote Debug is available in the Asset Store now for a launch special half-price deal of $25!
More information is available on the Unity forums here: