Not that there isn't enough bugs with the intellisense feature of visual studio, but...
When I use macros that modify text in my code.. for formatting, adding doxygen comments, etc... It causes intellisense to stop working until i restart visual studio. If i dont use these macros, i have no problem.
Just wandered if anyone else had this problem or a solution
Hmm haven't seen the problem myself, but that's because I use Visual Assist (www.wholetomato.com)), and I highly recommend it.
I have exact the same problem, but no work around I'm afraid... Actually, I'm googleing after a solution right now. (that's how I found this page).
that's a shame but Visual Assist is the way to go until MS fix all those annoying things.
Whole Tomato did a VERY good job, you should give them a try :yes:
Heh, I just returned to say that I found Visual Assists that seems to solve the problem :lol:
And yes, it seems to be a very good program.
haha, and now I see that .oisyn wrote about it too... Maybe I should start to read all msgs.